Be Part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week in Nigeria 2014
Monday marks the beginning of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW), the world’s largest campaign to promote entrepreneurship and encourage the next generation to focus on pursuing business interests.
From the 17th -23rd November, budding entrepreneurs all over the world will participate in events that will connect them with potential investors, collaborators and even mentors.
Nigeria is not left out, as several events have been scheduled to take place in different parts of the country. The program started with the GEW Walk for Entrepreneurship in Lagos, Abuja and Cross River State on Saturday 15th November.
- Day 1: Monday 17th November – Workshop on Building an effective workplace (Lagos) Time:- 9am Venue :-Lagos Resource Centre. 9 Anifowose Street, off Adeola Odekun, & Kofo Abayomi Street. V/ Island. Lagos.
- Day 2: Tuesday, 18th November – Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (Lagos) Venue: Lagos Business School, Auditorium, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos Time: 9am The Youth Entrepreneurship Summit is an event that exposes young people to the benefits of entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity; And how they can turn little ideas into big .
- Day 2: Tuesday, 18th November- Agro Ignite (Ibadan) Venue: Mueg 21, Ring Road. Ibadan A platform to engage Agric business and stakeholders on the state of agriculture in Nigeria and the opportunity for those interested in Agric business to interact with experts in the business.
- Day 2: Sharpening The Edge, Tuesday, 18th November, 2014. Time – 9am EDC Conference Hall, Ground Floor Prof. Eyo Ita House, Marian Road, Calabar, Cross River State.
- Day 3: Wednesday, 19th November – Women Entrepreneurship Day (Lagos) Venue: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel. Time: 9am This is a global event which is aimed at celebrating women innovators and job creators who drive economic growth and expand human welfare in 144 countries.
- Day 3: Wednesday, 19th November – Enterprise Day (Abuja) Time – 9am Conference Hall – Ibeto Hotel Gudu District, Gudu, Abuja Theme : Solutions at your finger Tips.
- Day 4: Thursday, 20th November – Market Access Nigeria (Lagos) Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, V.I, Lagos. Time: 10am The event is a platform that brings together Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) and large companies to network, start relationships and create opportunities to “BUY” the goods and services of the SGBs. The networking event will facilitate market access to Small and Growing Businesses.
- Day 4: Innovative Enterprise Challenge, Thursday, 20th November, 2014 (Calabar) Time – 9am Transcorp Hotels, Highway, Calabar, Cross River State.
- Day 5: Friday, 21st November – Tech Fair (Lagos) Venue: Innovation Space, EDC New Building. Kilometer 22, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Lagos. Time: 10am This is designed to bring together players in the information and technology sector to showcase innovative and user friendly products and services that will enhance the productivity and profitability of small businesses.
- Day 5: Creative Workshop, Friday, 21st November, 2014 (Calabar) Time: 9am The Atlantis, Marina Resort, Calabar, Cross River State.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?