Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Paid Fellowship 2019 for Ghanaian Graduate Students
The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Public Service Fellowship equips high-achieving Ghanaian university graduates with transferable leadership skills to effect change into the public sector and beyond.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2019
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Ghana
About the Award: EPL Ghana is for young leaders with 2.1 degree or above who have demonstrated clear interest in and commitment to public service in Ghana.
In a partnership with the National Service Scheme (NSS), completion of the first-year of the EPL Ghana Fellowship also fulfills the mandatory NSS requirements.
Type: Fellowship (Professional), Masters, Job
Eligibility: To apply, applicants should have a mix of the following criteria:
- Ghanaian national with no criminal history
- Must have academic standing of First Class or Second Upper (or 3.0 GPA and above)
- Enrolled in the final year of an undergraduate degree or a recent university graduate
- Entering the National Service Scheme (NSS) in the same year they apply to EPL Ghana
- Commitment to public service and demonstrated leadership potential
- Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional environment
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: EPL Ghana provides an opportunity for top-performing graduates and young professionals to join the public service in a prestigious role that includes monthly professional trainings, robust supervision and mentoring, opportunity to travel, and ongoing career support and development.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Current CV
- Passport photo (to be uploaded online)
- 2 essays:
- Describe your interest in the Civil Service and how being selected as an Emerging Public Leaders (EPL) Fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
- Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership.
Interested applicants can apply through this link before March 31, 2019
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat