The World Economic Forum is inviting interested candidates from around the world for the Global Leadership Fellowship Program at Geneva, Switzerland.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (University): Fellows are trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
About the Award: As a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum, your job will combine on-the-job training in roles that vary from knowledge creation to project management to insight generation to community curation. You will benefit from rigorous training in Systems Leadership through a customized learning programme established in partnership with leading global universities, and you will have the opportunity to work on your individual development with an experienced executive coach. Throughout the three-year programme, you can expect to rotate at least once to another role in the Forum giving you the opportunity to experience different parts of the organization.
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
- Experience in writing briefs, capturing information and generating insights
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to empathize with others and see the world through their lens
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and positivity
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: As a Fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and institutions.
Duration of Program: 3 years
How to Apply: The application for the 2019 Global Leadership Fellows Programme is open. Positions that are tied to the Global Leadership Fellows Programme will be posted throughout the year on a rolling basis on our career website.
The Global Leadership Fellows Programme will start in July 2019.