Nestle Nutrition Postgraduate Fellowships 2019 for Young Professionals in Developing Countries – Up to 40,000CHF in Grants
The nutrition fellowships provided by the Nestlé Nutrition Institute enable young health professionals from developing countries to access postgraduate training through leading institutions. Since 1981, more than 500 doctors and scientists have benefited from our fellowships and clinical grants.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2019. Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- Priority consideration for this prestigious fellowship will be given to candidates in junior positions from emerging countries.
- The candidates’ history of previous or alternate grants will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates will be notified of their eligibility by letter.
- The application form must be accompanied by the following:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- A plan of the proposed training/activity clearly indicating its specific outcomes and
- Two letters of recommendation (1 from the institution where the candidate is working and 1 from the host institution*).
- Letter stating intent to return to the home country upon completion of the training program
- Details of their current level of training
- Fellowships are available for post graduate qualifications only
- Applicant has to be affiliated with an academic/clinical institution
- Successful candidates will be required to start their training within 1 year of being notified of the fellowship award
- Duration of the support for the research training lasts for a maximum of 12 months
- Upon certification, fellowship awardees must return to their home countries.
The Panel will not accept applications, which are submitted by:
- Candidates who have already spent more than 12 months outside their home country during the 3 years preceding the application. Exceptions could be made if the applicant can justify how this additional training will supplement the one(s) already obtained
- Candidates who have already left their country at the time of applying for the fellowship
- Candidates who have completed more than one half of any training programme they may already be enrolled in
- Candidates who, at the time of submitting their application, already have a grant from any other training program
- Applications will not be entertained if the applicant’s home country law prohibits the nature of this activity.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The grant includes learning a specific laboratory technique, statistics, nutrition, etc. The NNI grant up to 40’000 CHF can be used to pay course registration fees, round trip travel to the host institution, lodging and living expenses and health insurance coverage for the duration of the course.The grant offer of 40’000 CHF is also given and can be used to pay course registration fees, round trip travel to the host institution, lodging and living expenses and health insurance coverage for the duration of the course.
Duration of Scholarship: Maximum of twelve (12) months
How to Apply:
- Applications without all documentation, including a letter of acceptance by the faculty at the hosting institution will not be considered.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors