The Malaysian Government is offering the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) for students from any part of the world to study for Masters and PhD degree in Malaysian public and private Universities 2021/2022. Application…
Malaysia fascinates people from all over the globe because of her biological allures, rich culture, and elegant panorama. Malaysia tertiary education is cost-effective and of high quality. The contour and strategy of tertiary education is run by the country’s Ministry of Higher Education. People who choose to study in Malaysia for higher education can take a certificate, diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
Universities Offering Scholarships in Malaysia
Infrastructure University Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students who do well in their academics and wish to continue their studies at the University. This scholarship also provides avenues for students to analyze their concerns with the empirical occurrence through activities organized throughout the year.
- Candidates are to come from Malaysia
- The scholarship is for 1st semester only
- Applicants are expected to start applying for their chosen course at the elementary levels
How to Apply
- Applicants are to sit for a test
- Candidates are to attach a copy of all their school-leaving certificate, a copy of their transcripts, a copy of their letter of completion
- Applicants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades
- An applicant should have proof stating that teaching and learning are done in the English Language
Benefits: The scholarship will provide full and partial tuition fees for your course.
Dean’s Excellence Funding
A private institution known as The University of Nottingham Malaysia gives the Dean’s Excellence Scholarship. The university holds one of the best teachers and researchers.
- It is for Malaysian and international students
- An applicant must show outstanding achievement during their study stint
- The scholarship is for all courses
- An applicant will show proof of English proficiency
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to write a test. Later on, they will be called for scholarship
Benefits: The scholarship provides a 25% fee reduction for high achieving applicant’s fee
Monash High Achiever Award
This scholarship is open for extraordinary Malaysian and International candidates who are going to begin their undergraduate studies at Monash University. At this university, students will conceive a bright future and have opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills.
- Applicants can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any field except medicine, pharmacy, and medical science
- Applicants must be a full-time participant
- If the applicant’s national language is not English, he needs to provide IELTS or TOEFL test results
- Submit supporting documents like transcripts, curriculum vitae, passport, and English language ability evidence
Benefits: This scholarship supports a scholar with RM5,000 as a tuition fee waiver per semester.
Swinburne University OCBC Scholarship
This scholarship is open to the top achieving Malaysian students who wish to study the full-time undergraduate degree program at any selected Malaysian universities. Swinburne University is research intensive.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen
- Applicants should desire the following courses; Business Administration, Statistics/Actuarial Science, Computer Science & Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Economics, Engineering and must have obtained a minimum 7As A Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or 5As in Unified Examination Cert (UEC), minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50 in matriculation/ foundation studies and a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first-year undergraduates
- Applicants must hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies, and clubs in school, possesses a vigorous attitude with outstanding communication skills
- An applicant family household earnings should be below RM5,000 monthly
How to Apply
- After taking a test, applicants can complete the application form
- Applicants need to formulate an essay of 800 words with the given topic
Benefits: This scholarship provides RM23,000 per year.
Sunway University Young Chef Funding
This award is open for brilliant applicants who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Culinary Management at Sunway University. The university provided a strenuous, active and civil environment for applicants.
- It is open to Malaysian and international students
- Acceptable courses are for BSc (Hons) and a diploma in Culinary Management
- An applicant must meet the minimum entry requirements of the program such as SPM/SPMV/O-Level; a pass with a minimum of 3 credits/ and UEC pass with a minimum of 3 grades Bs.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Applicants need to maintain a minimum of 60% average in academic grades in order to continue receiving the program
- The applicant must be aged between 17- 25
Benefits: It grants a full tuition fee and other general fees.
It depends on what you are studying and the duration of your course/study program.
In general, Malaysia is a fun-filled country that international students can adapt to. Studying in Malaysia is a great opportunity.
See below Malaysian scholarships to apply to.
For all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Pharmacy. Application Deadlines: 26th July 2021 for July intake Eligible Countries: International To be taken at (country): Malaysia…
[Updated] 30+ Scholarships to study in Asia – Japan, Malaysia, China, Korean, Taiwan, Singapore etc…
Asian countries - Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, India and Taiwan - are fast becoming the study destinations for international students to gain study abroad experience. To attract more bright students and promote…
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country with its capital been Kuala Lumpur. The country is known as the 43rd most populous country in the world with over 32 million people. Although, Kuala Lumpur is the capital of the country and also the…
Ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education,…