Study in Malaysia: University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus) Developing Solutions Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students from Developing Countries
Ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses below.
- application for September 2020 intake is open from 1st March 2020 and closed by 2nd August 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 23rd August 2020
- application for December 2020 intake is open from 1st June 2020 and closed by 18th October 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 8th November 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing and third world countries
To be taken at (country): University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
About the Award: The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Eligibility: In order to apply for one of these scholarships, candidate must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree programme at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: 100% tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Download the Application Form (pdf)
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.