Study in Malaysia: International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate Students
The International Medical University (IMU) has introduced a scholarship programme for 2018. Scholarships will now be available for most IMU programmes.
Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary for individual programs selected for the scholarship:
- Medicine: 20th July 2019
- Chiropractic: 14th June 2019
- Chinese Medicine
Psychology: 16th Aug 2019
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Pharmacy: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
Nutrition: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Nursing: 16th Aug 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Malaysia
Fields of Study: Medicine, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition, Nursing.
- Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Selection Procedure: IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: There will be two types of scholarships available:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply:
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.
Award Provider: International Medical University (IMU)
Important Notes: Scholarship is not automatically disbursed and is subject to approval from the Scholarship Selection Committee based on the candidates’ actual SPM or O-Level results and achievement in ECA. An interview is not required.