Study in Malaysia: International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
The International Medical University (IMU) has introduced a scholarship programme for 2021. Scholarships will now be available for most IMU programmes.
Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary for individual programs selected for the scholarship:
- Medicine: 17th July 2020
- Chiropractic: 12th June 2020
- Chinese Medicine
Psychology: 14th Aug 2020
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 12th June 2020, 14th Aug 2020
- Pharmacy: 12th June 2019, 14th Aug 2019
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
Nutrition: 12th June 2020, 14th Aug 2020
- Nursing: 14th Aug 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Malaysia
Fields of Study: Medicine, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition, Nursing.
- Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Selection Procedure: IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: There will be two types of scholarships available:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply:
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.