Study in Malaysia: International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
The International Medical University (IMU) has introduced a scholarship programme for 2021. Scholarships will now be available for most IMU programmes.
Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary for individual programs selected for the scholarship:
- Medicine: 17th July 2020
- Chiropractic: 12th June 2020
- Chinese Medicine
Psychology: 14th Aug 2020
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 12th June 2020, 14th Aug 2020
- Pharmacy: 12th June 2019, 14th Aug 2019
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
Nutrition: 12th June 2020, 14th Aug 2020
- Nursing: 14th Aug 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Malaysia
Fields of Study: Medicine, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition, Nursing.
- Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Selection Procedure: IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: There will be two types of scholarships available:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply:
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat