15 Best Apps That Can Pay You Real Money
You might be thinking if there are apps that can make and pay you real money. It might sound too good to be true, but there are apps that can help you make real money.
Truth be told, they may not make you rich, but they are sure to help you earn a reasonable amount of money to pay your bills. There are a lot of apps you can download today to help your financial journey and some of them include apps for market research, mobile advertising, and so on.
These apps can be downloaded on your iOS and android phone where you can easily have access to them. The following are the fifteen best apps that can pay you real money.
WordPress is the largest online platform which powers over 30% of all websites. You just have to learn how to use the app in other to get paid real money. There are so many ways to make money online using WordPress.
- Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing involves the recommendation of a product or service to an audience using special links. For each purchase of the product or service through your link, you get a commission. This is the easiest way to make money as you would have to promote a variety of products on your WordPress platform.
- Google AdSense. You can add a script from Google to your website, then, start displaying adverts. Anytime a user clicks on the ad, you will get paid. It is also called cost per click ads (CPC).
- Build WordPress websites and sell to people. You can build a WordPress blog, boost it to get traffics, then sell it to interested entrepreneurs. In this case, you have to know the type of website that is trendy and in hot demand and how to price and sell them.
- Sell sponsored blogposts. This happens when a company pays you for advertising its products or services on your blog.
- Writing paid reviews. You can choose to promote people’s products or services by writing great and fantastic reviews on them and getting people interested in purchasing or using them. For each review, you are paid some cash.
Facebook is the largest social media network worldwide which makes it a good app that pays or you can make real money whether you are in Nigeria or any part of the World. Facebook is a good platform to make money. In short, people are leveraging Facebook on a daily basis and making cool bucks. You can consider starting a side business using Facebook, instead of just using your data for chatting, watching videos, or killing boredom.
One of the best ways to make a positive impression of yourself is on your Facebook profile. Make your profile look catchy and attractive by using a good profile photo. In your biodata, give a fantastic description of yourself, your location (optional), contact website, and so on. As someone who is ready for business, your Facebook profile looks business-like to attract the right customers.
You can sell anything on Facebook, except some prohibited stuff. Whatever can be purchased at an offline store can be sold on Facebook. The good news is that you must not have a shop before selling an item. Ways you can make money using Facebook include:
- Write a good content: Good and catchy content is like honey that attracts the ant. As you dish out a good content, people will start noticing you and traffic will be directed to your Facebook account. With a good traffic, you can introduce products to your fans. You can learn how to write a good content and get free certification Hubspot.
You could also create a live video and give lectures to people while answering their questions and engaging with them.
At this level, you have become a brand and an influencer on Facebook. Other Facebook users can leverage your influence and advertise their goods on your wall. They can pay for the advertisement or you earn a commission based on the number of people that purchased the product through your influence.
- Join some entrepreneurial groups: If you have products or services you want to promote using Facebook, there are some groups created for simply buying and selling. There is a feature on Facebook called Facebook Marketplace where anyone can trade anything. You can take your products to such a place. Also, some groups on Facebook have a particular day mapped out for advertising, you can leverage that to sell yourself.
- Create Facebook ads. Facebook ads require opening a Facebook page. The good thing about this feature is that you can reach an audience based on their location, interest, gender, age, and other criteria. However, you may not be able to sell much if your products are not trendy and on-demand. Get tips on how to set up Facebook ads on Hubspot.
- Become a social media manager: you can help to manage the Facebook accounts of prominent people, celebrities or organizations. By managing a corporate social media account, your duties include scheduling Facebook posts, responding to comments and inbox messages, monitoring ad campaign metrics, building an audience, and so on. This will earn you some money at the end of the day.
- Apply for a job. Companies and individuals advertise for a job on their Facebook pages or using the Facebook job tab. You could see some of them on your newsfeed or when you use the search button. Whether part-time or full-time, you could be lucky to get a job. Furthermore, you can join some groups that list online job leads and find a suitable job.
Instagram has, in the past few years, evolved into something magnificent through the endless feed of photos. With more than a billion users, entrepreneurs have learned how to penetrate their audience through Instagram. To make money on the platform, the following ways are sure to guarantee you success.
- Become an influencer and build your brand: Get an impressively large number of followers with envious engagements. You achieve this by choosing a niche, growing your audience, and probably, partner with great brands. You can sell your products. If you own a business, selling on Instagram is a very good channel to market your products. Turn your audience into your customers by creating compelling content. In the same vein, you can get brands or business owners to advertise their products on your Instagram page through sponsored content.
- Become an affiliate marketer: As an affiliate marketer, you can only make money when your followers buy the product. However, there is no stress of having to produce your own products. Learn how to become an affiliate marketer on Neilpatel.
- As an influencer, it is good to know your worth and how much to charge for running an advert with a certain number of followers. Similarly, keep tabs on competitors. Social media monitoring will help you to stay on top of the game and beat your competitors. Be professional and do the right thing.
Most people think that the only way to make money on YouTube is via ad revenue. It might be the most popular way, but it is not the only way. On a monthly basis, about 1.9 billion users log into YouTube; similarly, every minute records 500 hours of video uploaded to the platform which makes it a very good app that pays you real money.
Do not let that scare you as it cannot stop you from leveraging the same platform to make your money. To achieve this, we have listed below the steps to make money from YouTube.
- Set up and build a YouTube channel: YouTube account serves the same purpose as a Google account. Add keywords that correspond with your content in order to enable people locate your channel easily.
- After setting up and building your account, you are required to upload a content. The content should be of high quality and not so long. Ensure you regularly upload new contents.
- To increase your monetization, build an audience. When people watch your content, you make money from it. Just make it catchy in order to keep them coming again and again. You can share it on different online platforms and also get your friends to help you share on their platforms to get people’s views. Respond to their comments and answer their questions.
- Enable monetization by allowing YouTube place ads in your video. When you are able to get up to 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within 12 months, you will start earning money from YouTube. This could be challenging, but when you master the law of engagement, it will be easier for you.
- Set up a Google AdSense account at the AdSense website. A PayPal or valid bank account will be required of you, together with a valid email address and other personal information. Each ad click and view earns you money which adds up over time. Remember the more views it gets, the more your money increases.
- To increase your revenue, you can engage in affiliate marketing. It has been explained above.
- Money App
Money App is a market research app that earns you a financial token for completing a task. The tasks required of you to complete using these apps include playing games, offering opinions, testing services, checking store displays, and participating in free trials, among the rest. Within two to five working days, you are sure to redeem your money from PayPal, unlike other apps that can only pay once a month.
This app is a market research app that is customized to allow you to earn money by taking market surveys, completing missions around retails, or writing down daily consumptions. When you register, you are asked a few vital questions like your location, consumer habits, and preferences. This is to ascertain if you are qualified for the task to be assigned to you or not. After the registration, you are sent an alert to complete a survey, task, or mission based on the information you provided.
You earn rewards for each survey, task, or mission which can be cashed out using PayPal ($10) or redeemed for gift cards. There is also a quarterly sweepstake of about $10 000 and you could be qualified to enter that.
Acorns is an investment and savings app that offers $10 for every signup. By using Acorns, you can track your daily expenditure, savings, and future investment plans. With your smartphone, you can connect the app to either your bank or a credit card. Acorns will aid you in allocating a small portion of your money as savings (it is called ‘invest your spare change). Your savings automatically move into an investment account and a portfolio is created for you. This happens when your money has increased to $5. You also have a choice of making regular deposits to increase your portfolio. Some people can also set up a retirement account with this app.
Swagbucks helps you to make money the moment you sign up and you earn a $10 bonus. Then, by taking online surveys, watching videos, playing games, or shopping online, you accrue points. There are basic surveys you are meant to carry out and your demography will determine your qualification for taking each survey. You can cash out using PayPal when your points have accumulated to $25 (2 500 Swagbucks points). You can also redeem your points for gift cash.
With Userfeel, you get paid for visiting and exploring new websites, perform assorted simple tasks on the site and give feedback and critiques that are often recorded. The test lasts for about 20 minutes and you receive the sum of $10 paid through PayPal or Payoneer. However, you are given an initial unpaid test that will qualify you for the main job.
Foap is a photography app that allows photographers, both professional and amateur, to make money by selling photos taken on their phones. Brands, marketing, and advertising agencies come to the site to source quality photos and pay for them. When you download the app, you register an account and upload high-quality, clear images. The images are rated by the members of the community. The number of ratings will determine your chances of being paid. You can earn as low as $5 and as high as $100 for each sale. Videos are gradually making entry into Foap based on specific requests. Brands like Bank of America could be your client, you never can tell.
11. Microsoft Bing Search: With Microsoft Bing, you can bank on fast quality search results, trace topics and trending stories that are important to you, and your privacy is guaranteed. You can also skip typing and search with your voice, your camera, or a picture from the web with Microsoft Bing. Join the Microsoft Rewards program and start earning points just by searching on Bing. Reclaim points for gift cards at participating stores.
12. Banatic: Banatic is another lovely app that pays real money by mere playing and testing games. Instead of points, you collect “Bananas” that you use as virtual currency. You can then put your Bananas toward a plethora of reward options, including Google Play codes or game keys. It is as easy as downloading, playing, and earning.
13. Upwork: Are you looking for an app that can help you monetize your skills and pay you real money? Upwork is the go-to for you. It is the world’s largest freelance talent marketplace. Learn more about Upwork.
14. Fiverr: Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. All you need to do for this app to pay you real money is just to have the skills and know-how to sell it.
15. Swagbucks: You will get $5 for just signing up, and you can make money quickly by taking surveys with them. Most surveys pay between $0.25 and $0.50, but some can be worth several dollars. Payout options vary, but for 1,000 points, you can purchase a $10 gift card of your choice.
Best Ways to Make Extra Income
We have put down ways you can make money in your spare time as a student or someone trying to earn an extra income.
- Delivery rider
All you need is just a bike and your smartphone. As a delivery rider, you deliver food to people in your spare time. when you deliver food to customers, you make some money; depending on when you have the time to do so. Companies like Dominos and Deliveroo are always on the hunt for someone to deliver their food to customers.
If you enjoy writing, this could be an opportunity for you to make an extra income from your hobby. You could manage a social media page, write for a blog or individuals who need a writing service, and so on. You can also add editing and proofreading as skills and help individual writers work on their manuscripts. The good news there is that you could write for anyone in any part of the world and make your money. All you need is an internet-enabled phone. Upwork.com is a good freelance site.
- YouTube videos
You can make an interesting video and upload it on YouTube for people to watch. If your video is able to become viral and you are able to get at least a thousand views, it is a good avenue to make a lot of money. You can do that every week and get yourself smiling at the bank.
- Affiliate marketing
Assuming you have a good online presence, you can make some money out of it by promoting people’s products or services offered offline. This is like helping people to advertise their products and if someone buys, you will get a commission from them. You can become an affiliate marketer with the aid of some of these apps which in turn pay you real money whether you are in Nigeria or not.
- Recycling of mobile phone
By recycling your used mobile phone and other gadgets, you can earn some good money. Your family and friends could still have the ones they are not interested in anymore, collect them for recycling too. Search out the companies that are into recycling mobile phones and find out their cash quotations. Then, sell the gadgets to them.
Reasons You Should Earn an Extra Income
Some individuals do not find it a big deal to make an extra income, particularly if their job is paying off well. They may feel they could cut their budget to accommodate an extra need. If you are in that category, we are here to get you to see reasons making an extra income is one of the best decisions of your life.
- Earning an extra income can help you reach your financial goals faster. Building a house, going on a vacation, taking a professional or degree course, getting a decent accommodation, buying a car, paying off a debt, investing in the future, acquiring some assets, and so on are some financial goals you can meet by picking up a side job.
- In case you want to build your own business and quit your 9 to 5 job, starting with a side business can be the first step to take. Some people do not have the money to start a business from the scratch, so taking it slowly and accumulating money and experience over time will be a good idea. This can also help you to test out on the business to see if it is worth going into.
- Through extra income, your income stream can be diversified. There is nothing wrong in having more than one source of income. By this, you will have a backup plan, reach your financial goal faster or even take up some projects. You can also be on your way to financial freedom by putting in extra hours of work.
- Instead of wasting your free time, you can use it to make something extra. If you are one in a bad financial situation, instead of worrying yourself to death, you can use the free time to take up an extra job and sort out yourself. Just think up something you can do, probably an online business you can take up.
- You can spend on those stuff you fantasize about. When there is an extra money on you, you can give yourself a special treat from time to time without nursing the fear of draining off your pocket.
- It gives confidence to realise that you can actually do it. I mean, you felt that it may not be easy at the beginning, but as time progresses, you find out that you are equal to the task. This will boost your self-confidence and even inspire you to achieve more.
In case you are someone who has a lot of time to idle away, you may consider keeping yourself busy and earning money along the way. In essence, there is no excuse for you to complain about not having money with all these jobs and apps made available for you. For stay-at-home mums or students who aspire to be entrepreneurs, this could be an amazing opportunity for you to earn legitimately without having to fall into the hands of scammers.