Facebook Business Solutions Accelerator 2021
We’re inviting innovative companies that act as third-party enablers for businesses to apply for our new Business Solutions Accelerator.
Application Deadline: 24th June 2021
About the Award: Do you support merchants with solutions like customer data platforms, service and creative apps or system integrations?
If yes, this 12-week virtual program can provide your team with technical support and product education across Facebook tools like Conversions API, Facebook Business Extension (FBE) 2.0 and Business Apps.
You can learn more about these products and platforms, and how these solutions can accelerate business growth, below.
Participating startups can also expect to build their professional networks with fellow third-party providers, learn more about Facebook’s own product roadmaps, and benefit from insider perspectives on the latest trends and technologies.
Through the accelerator, we’re looking forward to nurturing and collaborating with technology partners that share our commitment to improving the merchant experience for businesses across the Facebook family of apps.
Eligibility: Startups we are looking for:
- CUSTOMER DATA PLATFORMS: Packaged software that creates a persistent, unified customer database that is accessible to other systems
- CREATIVE APPS: Expanding creative production capacity of businesses with video/image creation and editing solutions, automated copywriting and contents packs, etc.
- SERVICE APPS: Supporting businesses and their customers with appointment booking, reservations, or food ordering solutions
- PLATFORM INTEGRATORS: Reinforcing businesses with a broader spectrum of automations such as workflow automation
Eligible Countries: Any
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
What business solutions will be covered?
- CONVERSIONS API
- FACEBOOK BUSINESS EXTENSION (FBE)
- BUSINESS APPS
- PRODUCT EDUCATION AND TRAININGS: Learn the latest on Facebook technologies
- INSIGHTS INTO INDUSTRY AND INNOVATION TRENDS: Discover the key technology areas Facebook is investing in
- MENTORING FROM TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS: Connect with dedicated Facebook mentors for guidance on product development and business growth
- NETWORKING WITH FELLOW STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM ENABLERS: Build relationships with global startups, as well as venture capital funds and investors
How to Apply: Apply now
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.