Elevating Founders Africa 2022 is a free to apply pitch-off showcase part of the AHUB at Africa Tech Fest, taking place on 8 – 9 November at Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
7th October 2022
Tell Me About Award:
Spinning out of London Tech Week and Founders Forum, Elevating Founders is on a mission to empower future & early-stage founders focused on solving the world’s biggest challenges.
Through our global programme, we enable high potential startups and scaleups exclusive access to curated investors and VCs across the world’s leading tech festivals, including London Tech Week, Asia Tech X and Africa Tech Festival.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- Seed funding under £5 million (or local equivalent)
- 1 – 10 employees
- Under 3 years in business
- Africa based
- Series A funding under £15 million (or local equivalent)
- 10+ employees
- 20% YOY revenue growth over 3 years
- Africa Based
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
Africa Tech Festival on the 8th and 9th of November, Cape Town International Centre.
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
Apply now for a chance to get a place and demo your early-stage business products and solutions. This is an opportunity to amplify your brand exposure with:
- A live pitch-off in front of influential industry leaders and investors.
- A free exhibition pod at Africa Tech Fest to display your product and solutions.
- A 1-2-1 personalised feedback and mentoring from our expert judges.
- Fantastic PR and Marketing opportunities with the media and Africa Tech Fest
How Long is the Program?
8 – 9 November
How to Apply for Program?
Submit the application form by providing:
- General information about your early-stage business.
- A word description to share with our judges and investors
- Your company logo and 3 minute pitch video
Start your application now!