Tanzanian 50years independence Master/MBA scholarship 2012
Scholarship Name: Tanzanian 50years independence scholarship 2012
2012 Masters and MBA Scholarship in Oil & Gas Management and Finance & Investment for Students from Tanzania at Coventry University UK
Accepted Subject Areas?
Successful applicants will be awarded a place to study on one of these six courses:
- MSc Oil & Gas Management (Coventry Campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Oil & Gas Management (London Campus) April, July or September 2012 start
- MSc Finance & Investment (IAA Dar-es-Salaam campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Logistics (IAA Dar-es-Salaam campus) September 2012 start
- MSc Finance & Investment (IAA Arusha campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Logistics (IAA Arusha campus) September 2012 start
What is this Scholarship about?
In association with the Tanzanian High Commissioner for the UK and the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA), Coventry University are delighted to offer a limited number of full tuition fee scholarships for Tanzanian nationals to celebrate the country’s 50years independence.
Scholarship Offered Since:
Who is qualified to apply?
Applications are invited from Tanzanian nationals who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in possession of a degree from a recognised university with a first class or second upper (2:1) award
- Applicants must provide evidence that they have made contributions to Tanzanian society in a voluntary or other capacity, or contributions that reflect Tanzania in a positive manner
- Applicants applying for study in the UK must only apply if they have financial resources either personal or through a recognised sponsor to pay for their return flight, visa application and living expenses for the 12 month duration of the course.
How Many Scholarships are available?
A limited number of scholarships (not specified) will be awarded
What is the benefit?
Full tuition fee scholarships will be awarded to cover the masters programme
How long will sponsorship last?
Full duration of the masters/MBA programme
Which African Countries is Eligible?
Where will it be taken (country):
Coventry University, UK
What time of year does Application Close?
Application deadline date is 30 June 2012
Is this Scholarship offered annually?
Yet to be determined
How can I Apply?
- To apply for the scholarship, complete the application form
- Email your completed application and supporting documents to Tnz2012scholarship[at]coventry.ac.uk
The Tanzanian High Commissioner for the UK, the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) and Coventry University
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The award decision will be made by Coventry University and will be based on the evidence provided within the application form.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)