Looking for international scholarships for women from Africa and developing countries? In today’s article, we bring you a comprehensive list of scholarships for women. This category includes scholarships strictly offered to women. These…
MBA Scholarships for Women
MBA Scholarships for Women in Africa
Nestle MBA Scholarship for Women from Developing Countries to study in IMD, Switzerland
The Nestle Scholarship for Women is an initiative by a group of IMD MBA participants in a bid to encourage women to participate in MBA courses.
The award of the scholarship is CHF25,000 towards the cost of the programme.
- Women who have already applied for the full-time IMD MBA programme.
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need.
- Employees of Nestle and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
The scholarships are essay-based and IMD has the right to deny the scholarship to anyone.
Oxford Said announces new MBA Scholarship for African Women
This is a new MBA scholarship aimed at empowering high-potential women in Africa to engage in the global economic development. The Adara Foundation, in partnership with the Oxford University, will fund the scholarship for full-time studies for three years. Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to return to home country upon the completion of the MBA programme.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The award is fully-funded covering tuition fees and living expenses.
- All students meeting the academic criteria at the university are automatically eligible for application.
- Applicants must be nationals of African countries.
HEC Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for Young African and Asian Women
The Foundation Rainbow Scholarship is made available for women to study in HEC, Paris. It is open for women in Asia and Africa who are victims of natural disasters, drought or famine. This will help them to enrich their academic background.
Benefits of the Programme
The award is in the amount up to €20,000 per year, for each successful candidate.
- Be top calibre females who have been admitted to the HEC MBA programme.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in community work, charity engagement, or sustainable development practices.
- Be nationals of Africa or Asia who are affected by natural disasters, drought or famine.
This is a one-time opportunity for the women of Africa and Asia.
International MBA Scholarships for Women
Forte MBA Fellowships for Women
the Forte Fellows Programme was created to encourage women to apply for MBA programmes. There are ranges of the fellowship in the form of full-time, part-time and executive MBA education.
Benefits of the Programme
- Free lifetime premium access pass to Forte (valued at $50 annually).
- Mentoring and other opportunities to connect with fellows.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Participation in the Forte Women Leadership Conference.
- Special invitation for job openings and leadership programmes at Forte corporate sponsor companies; and other special opportunities.
- Candidates must exhibit exemplary leadership.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to women and girls through personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Fellows are nominated by schools, especially, those who represent diverse educational and work backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities and citizenships.
University of Queensland MBA Women Scholarships for Domestic and Foreign Students
The University of Queensland in Australia offers a 50% tuition fee waiver scholarships to outstanding MBA women each year.
- The scholarship is available to women of Australia, permanent residents of New Zealand and all international students.
- Applicants must be at the postgraduate level of study.
- Applicants must submit an application for entry into the MBA programme to receive an unconditional admission offer.
- Applicants must provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words to support the application.
Visit the official website for more information.
ESMT German Merit-Based Global MBA Scholarships for International Students
The state accredited private business school is open for a full-time MBA, an executive MBA and customized executive education programme. The European School of Management and Technology is an international business school which offers excellence and innovation through teaching, research and educational consulting.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The award is fully-funded and helps candidates to make a strong international business career.
- The school is interested in diverse professionals who share in the mission of the school, both academically and professionally.
- Citizens of all nations are encouraged to apply.
- Women interested in the Global Women’s Scholarship stand better chances.
This is a life-time opportunity for women to influence their world through education.
INSEAD Alumni Fund Women’s Scholarships in Europe, Asia and UAE for Outstanding Females Worldwide
This is an INSEAD initiative to bring women professionals to the MBA programme and to increase the inclusion of women in business leadership positions. This is supported by the IAF Women’s Scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarships
The award is valued at €15,000 for each successful applicant.
- Females from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding women with poor financial backgrounds are put into consideration first.
The award covers the whole period of study for each individual.
Jim Ellert MBA Scholarship at IMD
The Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are designed for students from Africa, Europe and Asia who wish to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree in IMD, Switzerland.
The award of the scholarship is an amount up to CHF20,000.
- Candidates must have applied for full-time IMD MBA programme.
- Candidates must develop strong financial needs.
- Women who want to acquire an MBA degree are encouraged to participate.
The programme is an annual MBA programme whose deadline is usually in September each year. It is important to visit the official website for more information and access to the application form.
The following MBA scholarships for women are open for women from African and developing countries to study for Masters in Business Administration
Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is accepting applications for its Full-time MBA program. To complement process, the school is offering several merit-based full MBA scholarships to international applicants. Application…
London Business School offers a wide range of scholarships to international students, one of which is the Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships. Apply today. Application Deadlines: Round 1: 13th September 2019, Round 2: 3rd January…
The Cambridge MBA Scholarship for Impact in Emerging Markets is for candidates who have worked in or have an interest in emerging markets Application Deadlines: Round 1: 9th September 2019 23:59 GMT Round 2: 28th October 2019…
The International Institute for Management Development (IMD) business school Switzerland offers the following Merit and Need-based MBA Scholarships for students from Africa and developing countries.. Application Deadline: 31st May 2019 and…