The need for mathematics expertise has increased exponentially in a variety of careers— and thus has a value in these workers.
athematical careers are becoming increasingly attractive, according to the Mathematical Association of America.
- Mathematicians – $103,720; Mathematicians are using their study of facts and figures to find solutions to business problems.
- Statisticians – $124,000; such experts use statistical analyses, among others, to solve business, science and engineering problems.
- Actuaries – $96,000; what are your odds of being killed in a car accident? What are the consequences of treating cancer patients on an annual basis? If businesses require numbers cut to determine the likelihood of incidents such as death, sickness, injuries, natural disasters, and retirement to estimate danger, they look to actuators for this info.
- Financial Analysts – $100,000; If individuals and companies need to undertake financial decisions, they are aware of the experience of financial analysts.
- Operations Research Analyst – $97,000; Operations Research Analysts leverage information to help companies make decisions, build strategies and solve issues.
- Economists – $95,000; the practice of economists can be seen in a number of different areas, from schooling and healthcare services to the environment.
- Computer and Information Research Scientist- $108,360; whenever there is a corporate issue that needs to be addressed, the computer and knowledge research scientists are inventing a new way to address it.
Mathematics Scholarships Around The World For International Students
Here is a list of the most recent scholarships to study Mathematics for International Students
Masters Scholarships Mathematics PhD Scholarships Scholarships
Mfano Africa Oxford Virtual Mentorship Programme 2023 for African pre-PhD Students
Mfano Africa Oxford Virtual Mentorship Programme 2023 When is Application Deadline? 29th May 2023 by 12.00 PM GMT Tell Me ...
April Mathematics PhD Scholarships Scholarships Scholarships for Africans
AIMS-Carnegie PhD Scholarships in Data Science and its Applications 2023 for African Students
In partnership with the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is inviting students who ...
March Masters Scholarships Mathematics PhD Scholarships Scholarships
IMU Graduate Research Assistantships in Developing Countries (GRAID) Program 2023
The International Mathematics Union/Commission for DeveIoping Countries, has established the Graduate Research Assistantships in Developing Countries (GRAID) Program. Application Deadline: 15th ...
Aviation Scholarships Engineering Internet & Tech List of Scholarships Mathematics Medicine Scholarship Scholarship for Women Scholarships Sciences
List of STEM Scholarships for African Women 2023
Every year, various organisations dedicate funds for STEM Scholarships for African Women. Women in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and ...
Academic Fellowships June Mathematics October PhD Scholarships Professional Fellowships
IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program (Fully-funded) 2023
Thanks to a generous donation by the Simons Foundation, NY the Commission for Developing Countries (CDC) of the International Mathematical ...
April August December Mathematics PhD Scholarships Professional Fellowships
Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2023 for Mathematics PhD Scholars in Developing Countries
The Niels Henrik Abel Board and the International Mathematical Union invite applications from mathematicians professionally based in developing countries to ...