The need for mathematics expertise has increased exponentially in a variety of careers— and thus has a value in these workers.
athematical careers are becoming increasingly attractive, according to the Mathematical Association of America.
- Mathematicians – $103,720; Mathematicians are using their study of facts and figures to find solutions to business problems.
- Statisticians – $124,000; such experts use statistical analyses, among others, to solve business, science and engineering problems.
- Actuaries – $96,000; what are your odds of being killed in a car accident? What are the consequences of treating cancer patients on an annual basis? If businesses require numbers cut to determine the likelihood of incidents such as death, sickness, injuries, natural disasters, and retirement to estimate danger, they look to actuators for this info.
- Financial Analysts – $100,000; If individuals and companies need to undertake financial decisions, they are aware of the experience of financial analysts.
- Operations Research Analyst – $97,000; Operations Research Analysts leverage information to help companies make decisions, build strategies and solve issues.
- Economists – $95,000; the practice of economists can be seen in a number of different areas, from schooling and healthcare services to the environment.
- Computer and Information Research Scientist- $108,360; whenever there is a corporate issue that needs to be addressed, the computer and knowledge research scientists are inventing a new way to address it.
Mathematics Scholarships Around The World For International Students
Here is a list of the most recent scholarships to study Mathematics for International Students
What Is Financial Accounting? Financial Accounting is simply the process and practice of recording, monitoring, analyzing, and managing financial transactions. ...
Looking for the best universities to study mathematics in Canada? Then this post is for you! This article is a ...
August Engineering IT and Computer Mathematics Scholarships for Nigerians Sciences Undergraduate Scholarships
MTN Foundation Scholarship Schemes (Science & Technology/Scholarship for Blind Students) 2023 for Nigerian Students
MTN Foundation announced its 2023 Scholarship Schemes for Nigerian Students. Application Deadline: 15th July 2023 Eligible Countries: Nigeria About the ...
DELTAS Africa Sub-Saharan African Consortium for Advanced Biostatistics (SSACAB) Scholarships 2024 for African Students
The Consortium is inviting applications for full-time MSc scholarships in Biostatistics for the 2024 academic year. Application Deadline: 31st July 2023 ...
Mfano Africa Oxford Virtual Mentorship Programme 2023 When is Application Deadline? 29th May 2023 by 12.00 PM GMT Tell Me ...
In partnership with the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is inviting students who ...