Scholarship for Nigerians
Are you a Nigerian student?
If u have been searching for scholarships for Nigerians, then this is the right place for you. Study shows that there are over 500 Nigerian Scholarship opportunities for Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD.
There are two (2) major categories of scholarships for Nigerians, which are:
- Ongoing scholarships in Nigeria for undergraduates, masters, and PhD for Nigerian students
- And International scholarships for Nigerians
Sources of these scholarships include, but not limited to:
- Federal Government scholarships for Nigerian students
- State Government scholarships for Nigerian students
- Oil companies scholarships for Nigerian students
- And other sources of scholarships
Below is a list of ongoing and other available scholarship opportunities for Nigerian students. This list also cut across other international scholarship opportunities for Nigerian Students.
Top Scholarships for Nigerian Students to Study in Nigeria
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships
- Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas
Most of these available scholarships for Nigerian students are fully funded for all awardees; covering their tuition till they graduate from their undergraduate programs.
Top International Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Uk scholarships for Nigerian students
- American Fulbright Student/Scholars Program for Nigerians
- Japanese Government Scholarships for Undergraduate, Research & Masters Nigerian Students
- DAAD In-Country / In-Regions Scholarship for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Now Open: Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Postgraduate Scholarships for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students in UK
- Free International Scholarships For Nigerian Students: Nigeria Birmingham Outstanding Achievement Scholarships – Uk
- Scholarships for Nigerian Students To Study Abroad: Singapore Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- The study in China: Chinese Government/African Union Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Global Ambassadors Program for Young Leaders in Nigeria
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2019 for Nigerian Students
- Study Abroad: Singapore Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- The University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- University of Dundee Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PDF) Scholarship for Nigerian Students.
Below is a list of current scholarships for Nigerian students open for application.
These include undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships in Nigeria, Nigerian scholarship, and international scholarships in other parts of the world.
Start here to apply for the latest, ongoing scholarships in Nigeria currently available.
techbuild.africa has opened applications for young Nigerians who are interested in learning content development in an internship position. Application Deadline: 14th June 2021 Type: Internship Eligibility: The following are…
Applications are open for the Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (Mini-MBA Course for Youth Corpers) 2021 Application Deadline: 19th June 2021 About the Award: Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual…
Applications are now invited for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program 2020 for Nigerian Students Application Deadlines: Round 2: 25th April, 2021Round 3: 1st June 2021 Eligible Countries:…
Do you desire to grow and make an impact as a business leader? Then the Graduate Upstream Trainee (GUTP) is your platform to a world of possibilities Application Deadline: 17th May 2021 About the Award: It is a distinctive platform…
Field Ready’ is an employability programme for the brightest engineering talent in Nigeria. Application Deadline: 21st May 2021 5pm UK time About the Award: The programme has been designed by some of the world’s leading companies to…