The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship by Swansea University is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to female students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. Application Deadline: 1st June, 2021 …
Swansea University was founded in 1920. It’s located in the Welsh town, Swansea. Presently, it’s the third-largest University in Wales, and it also has a long tradition of academic success, excellent facilities, and high-quality education.
Swansea University strives to strike the right balance between excellent teaching, research, and high quality of life for students. Internationally, his research figures prominently and students work, daily, with some of the united kingdom’s most exceptional researchers. With an average of one professor per 16 students, the University can provide tailor-made academic support to each of its students.
Select Acclaim for the University
The University of Swansea is ranked in the Top 30 of the Times University’s 201st Common Sense Guide in 2019, reflecting continued investment in facilities and improved delivery of education.
The University also ranks in the top 10 U.K. in terms of student satisfaction in the national survey of student satisfaction (2019) and the top 5 in the United – Kingdom for the prospects of graduates.
Study Programs at Swansea University
The University offers both graduate and postgraduate degrees in quite a several courses, which will be listed in this article.
Academic Departments/ Courses Offered
The University has academic departments which are divided into 8 schools. These schools offer distinct courses, and they are:
The School of Letters and Human Sciences: These two schools recently merged and now include the following subjects: German, English, Classics, American Studies, Spanish-Hispanic Studies, Media Studies, Medieval Studies, French, Welsh, War and Society, History, Ancient History and Egyptology, Italian, Applied Linguistics, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Politics and International Relations, and the translation.
- The School of Commerce and Economics: the Departments of Commerce and Economics.
- The School of Environment and Society: Biology, Geography, the Center for Development Studies, Sociology and Anthropology.
- School of Humanities and Health: Adult Studies, Biomedical Studies, Child Health Studies, Clinical Studies, Critical and Emergency Care, E-Learning, Health Studies Economics, and Health Policy, Midwifery and Sex Studies, Mental Health Studies, Philosophy, Law, and Humanities Health Care, Primary Health Care, Health Public, and the Elderly, Psychology, Applied Social Sciences, Childhood Studies, Sports Sciences
- The School of Engineering: Aerospace, Chemical and Biological, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Medical, as well as Product Design, Information Technology (Information, Communication, and Technology), Materials, and Nanotechnology.
- School of Medicine: Higher Medicine (postgraduate), Health Information Center, Research and Evaluation, Institute of Life Sciences, Biomedical Research, Genetics Group
- The School of Law: International Maritime Law, Commercial Law, Trade and Law, the Legal Practice Course (a professional preparatory course to become solicitor, solicitor, in England and Wales), the Graduate Diploma in Law (Postgraduate Law Diploma), the Institute of International Maritime and Commercial Law, the Center of Law and Policy on Environment and Energy, and the Law License “LLB.”
- School of Physical Sciences: Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics.
Admission requirements into Swansea University
Though entry requirements into this University vary on a country-by-country basis, none E.U. applicant’s are generally expected to;
- Have a General Certificate of Education (Advanced level)
- Have a National Diploma (the lower level at least)
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0
- Eira Davies Scholarship
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s program within Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
Type of Scholarship: This Scholarship is available for a Master’s degree program funding at Swansea University.
Eligible Nationalities: All Non-EU students are open to apply
Applicants must fulfill all of the strict eligibility criteria listed as follows.
- You must be a female
- Applicants must:
- hold a minimum of 2:1 Bachelors’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- You must Have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- Be a new student at Swansea University.
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement, and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country
- You must not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply
You can start your application by visiting the scholarship website
The University’s dual multicultural campus offers many opportunities for students, staff, and the community in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, often called the “Swansea experience” You won’t go wrong with Swansea University!
The Swansea University UK scholarships for international students are open for Africans and developing countries to study in the UK.
Apply for the Swansea University Developing Futures Scholarships. Swansea University is seeking outstanding future alumni and ambassadors. Application Deadline: 30th July 2021 About the Award: At the School of Management we are…
Swansea University is offering one (1) fully funded scholarship for its MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020/2021. Application Deadline: 29th November 2020 About the Award: Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we…
Applications are now open for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Programme to be taken at Swansea University in 2021. Application Deadline: 28th August 2020 About the Award: The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges…
Swansea University Medical School (SUMS) Centenary Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for International…
Swansea University Medical School (SUMS) is awarding international applicants who are enrolling onto a Postgraduate Taught Master's programme in the Medical School in 2020/21. Application Deadline: 31st July 2020 23.59 Eligible…