Swansea University MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students (fully funded)
Swansea University is offering one (1) fully funded scholarship for its MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: 29th November 2020
About the Award: Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swansea’s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Supporting student success is one of our main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of our centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for January 2021.
- You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing January 2021.
- This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
Selection Criteria: We will consider applications based on:
- Understanding how the programme can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the programme
- Challenging normal business perspectives
Eligible Countries: Any
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: One fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000
Duration of Award:
How to Apply: To apply, please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of‘ and submit to [email protected]:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
In your submission, you may wish to include points on the following:
- Why you have applied to study an MBA in Swansea.
- What key values you bring to leadership.
- How you intend to make an impact on your organisation, sector and/or community after completing the MBA.
Please include your full name and student number in your submission.