Swansea University Developing Futures Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students
Apply for the Swansea University Developing Futures Scholarships. Swansea University is seeking outstanding future alumni and ambassadors.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2022
About the Award: At the School of Management we are dedicated to our students and are passionate about student success; in both academic excellence and involvement in student life. As such we have created the unique Developing Futures Scholarship programme.
Our Developing Futures programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the Scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
Alongside your studies, we also encourage recipients to join a society or become a course representative for their degree programme. We believe that the skills you develop by taking part in these activities will make you stand out from your peers.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
- Available to international students who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022*.
- Up to £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Postgraduate (taught) scholarships.
- Available to students from any country who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022*.
- Up to £3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Selection Criteria: We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Undergraduate: Up to £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- Postgraduate: Up to £3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
How to Apply: To apply, you’ll need to download and complete the scholarship application form below and return it by email.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.