LLM International Trade and Investment Law in Africa (TILA) (Scholarships Available) 2023 – University of Pretoria Centre for Human Rights (CHR)
The International Development Law Unit at the Centre for Human Rights (CHR) University of Pretoria, is seeking applications for LLM International Trade and Investment Law in Africa (TILA) Scholarship 2023,
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
To be Taken at (Country): Pretoria, South Africa
About the Award: This prestigous degree is presented by the Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, in partnership with the University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
- This is a one-year, full-time programme and inter-disciplinary in presentation.
- The programme is divided into two semesters. In the first semester, the students participate in an intensive custom-designed curriculum of course work. In the second semester, the students’ formal requirement is to write a mini-dissertation.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and should demonstrate interest in International Trade and Investment Law.
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- Limited Scholarships are available
- A degree allowing access to the legal profession
Duration of Award: 1 year (JANUARY – DECEMBER 2023)
How to Apply: Send a cover letter, writing sample and CV including three references to [email protected] on or before 15 October 2019.