Tour Asia with Google/CcHub Pitch Drive 2019 for African Entrepreneurs
Are you a hardware or Deep Tech startup based in Africa? Grow your startup this summer on an adventure through 5 Asian tech cities!
Application Deadline: 20th May 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Kigali, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul and Singapore.
About the Award: PitchDrive II by CcHUB, in partnership with Google for Startups, will engage 10 of Africa’s top hardware and deeptech based startups on a tour of exciting tech cities in Asia.
The focus of PitchDrive II is to facilitate Africa-Asia collaborations to strengthen deep technology companies in Africa by creating a platform for startups to:
- Take key learnings from the Asian technology market and apply them locally to improve their businesses
- Discover and engage suppliers or manufacturing partners to strengthen their businesses
- Explore funding opportunities
- Do you run a deep tech (AI, ML, Mixed reality, etc) or hardware based startup?
- Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
- Can you demonstrate income generation in the last 12 months?
- Are you based in Africa?
- Are you (Founder/Co-founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 15th till August 31st?
Number of Participants: 10
Value of Program:
- Meet and share experience with other pioneering start-up founders from across Africa
- Opportunity to showcase your business to over 300 investors
- Explore international opportunities and learn from Asia’s frontier tech markets
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned experts
- Build a strong business network across Asia and expose your start-up to millions of viewers through the PitchDrive Diary show on Youtube.