Covenant University International Excellence Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students – Nigeria
This is to announce that the Covenant University International Excellence Scholarship, for Non-Nigerian Master’s Applicants seeking on-campus admission to Covenant University.
Application Deadline: 29th August 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligibility: The Scholarship is only Open to Non-Nigerian Candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Masters programs, and shall be for a period of 18-months. All applicants shall be evaluated by the School of Postgraduate Studies, and must have completed a first degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), and Demonstrated (Speaking, Reading and Writing) Proficiency in English Language.
Selection:Based on the successful admission into a Masters programme of the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies and Selection by a constituted committee, eligible candidates shall automatically access the scholarship on merit. Six to eight weeks after application submission, Covenant University shall contact eligible candidates to submit a personal statement of purpose of not more than 1,500 words, details;
- Why they have selected the programme at Covenant University,
- Why they merit the funding (ie Academic/personal achievement),
- How they will benefit from the scholarship (ie. Employment prospects, financial relief etc).
The constituted selection committee shall evaluate each candidate’s final eligibility based on the submitted statement of purpose.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
a.) First Class: 100% tuition waiver.
b.) Second Class Upper (≥4.0): 75% tuition waiver.
c.) Second Class Upper (< 4.0): 50% tuition waiver
Duration of Award: 1 year and six months (18months)
How to Apply:
- Create your account to get started on your application. After completing the online application, you must apply for a master’s degree program at Covenant University to be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach your first-degree Certificate, passport photograph, Transcript, and Personal Statement not more than 1500 words.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.