Accountability Incubator Programme for Young Civil Leaders 2020 in Developing Countries
Do you have an idea for building accountability, transparency or civic participation in your community? Are you developing a new tool for civic engagement or anti-corruption? Apply to join the Accountability Incubator for a chance to receive the support you need to turn your idea into reality!
Application Deadline: 3rd November, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan or Nepal
About the Award: The Accountability Incubator is Accountability Lab’s flagship initiative to provide passionate young leaders with catalytic support to develop and implement low-cost, high-impact solutions for accountability in their communities.
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application;
- Be a national of and based in either Liberia, Mali, Nepal or Pakistan;
- Be willing and able to commit to at least 3 days of training every 3 months in the capital city of your country;
- Be committed to working on your idea for at least 20 hours a week until it grows to the point where it is a full-time commitment;
- Be dedicated, energetic and willing to help build an emerging global eco-system for accountability.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Programme:
- Training and Knowledge Building (120 hours of interactive training to build accountability eco-systems)
- Network and Community Building
- Media Outreach and Communications Support
- Seed Funding and Fundraising (Participants are eligible to receive up to $10,000 during the 2-year program)
Duration of Programme: The incubator is a part-time commitment, with trainings every quarter and ongoing support throughout a 2-year period.
How to Apply: Apply here to join the Accountability Incubator for a chance to receive the support you need to turn your idea into reality!
Award Provider: The Accountability Lab