LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Application Deadline: 2nd May 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country):
Eligibility: We are looking for an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Develop and market leadership programmmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design curriculum
Selection Criteria: Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and our projects.
Duration of Program: Not stated
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Create a Video on why you are the best person for the role.
- Step 2: Upload video to Youtube and share the link
- Step 3: Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “Channeling creativity for social change”.
- Step 4: Complete a short data form.
Kindly note that you are required to send a hand held video using any device of your choice. Video may not necessarily be professionally produced.
Email PowerPoint Presentation, CV and video with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to [email protected].
Award Provider: LEAP Africa