AB InBev Beer Garage Africa Innovation Challenge is now open for applications! When is the Application Deadline? 3rd November 2021 Tell Me About AB InBev Beer Garage Africa Innovation Challenge: The world’s largest beer company, AB…
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Foundation
The Allan and Nesta Foundation was established to promote their interests in education, international friendship and understanding, as well as, the promotion of world peace and development.
Grants are offered to charitable organizations which are into projects that support the interest of the Trust, and also to individuals who are studying for a gap year or for a PhD.
· The online application form is obtained on the website of Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust.
· Application must not exceed three pages, text size 12 is required.
· Use a separate form each for more than one project application.
· Decision is given to the application within three months of submission.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Funding for International Students, UK
The University of Nottingham in partnership with Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charity Trust offer full-tuition fee scholarships to students who wish to pursue a degree in Master’s programmes at the university.
Scholarship benefit: full tuition fee is provided for the grant.
· Eligible countries include citizens of Africa, India, or one of the countries of Commonwealth.
· Applicants must be interested in a master’s degree course in one of the following faculties: Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Science.
· Students must have been offered an admission to study for full-time master’s programme by September.
· After enrolling for the degree, applicants are automatically qualified for the scholarship.
· Students must have a proof of personal statement, copy of passport, letter of motivation, a resume and a certificate of bachelor’s degree.
· Relevant English requirement is required of students whose first language is not English.
Alaln and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship, University of Sheffield, UK
The scholarship is open for international students to pursue Master’s degree programme at the Sheffield Institute for International Development in the University of Sheffield. The scholarship is offered to global students from developing countries.
The courses offered include MA Cities and Global Development, International Development, Environmental Change and International Development, International Social Change and Policy, Global and Political Economy, International Politics and Social Research.
Benefits of the scholarship include: tuition fee waiver, accommodation and monthly stipend.
· Hold an offer to study at the university.
· Be classified as overseas student.
· Be self-funded to receive an award.
· Be a full-time student.
· Must apply for the postgraduate study using the University’s Postgraduate Online Application Form.
· Must meet the English language conditions and requirements.
· Must tender certain documents like proof of previous degree, 2 academic references and personal statement.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships for African Students to Study in UK
The scholarship is provided by Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust for African students who are resident in Africa and wish to undertake a course at SOAS University of London.
The scholarship must be taken up for the year offered and cannot be carried over. In addition, it is awarded on an academic merit basis.
The benefits include full tuition fees, International Student’s House (ISH) free accommodation and food, and a maintenance allowance of £7000.
Eligible courses available by the scholarship include full-time MA African Studies, International Studies and Diplomacy, Social Anthropology of Development.
· Be nationals and residents of any African country.
· Hold an undergraduate degree.
· Hold an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible courses by the scholarship.
· Must meet the English condition and requirements.
Note that candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel and the assessment will be based on the information provided in the scholarship application. Degree results, academic references, statement and other relevant information will be the criteria.
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust for PhD Students
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust awards partial funded scholarships to Doctoral students from the UK or overseas. The offer is applicable to students offered an admission in Cranfield University who are in the last year of their course. It is a one-off grant and if you do not commence studies in the university, the scholarship will be cancelled. Payments of funding will be made available in September or January, depending on the commencement of your course.
The value of the scholarship is in the sum of £4000 which covers partial tuition fees only.
Deadline: not specified. Applications are considered within three months of receiving them.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Trust Grants: Promoting World Peace and Development
The scholarship is seeking applications for funding projects to support the Trust’s interests of education, international friendship and understanding, as well as, promoting the world peace and development.
Grants will be offered to:
· Organizations: funding up to £50,000 per month will be awarded.
· Individual students: £4000 maximum will be offered to individuals.
· Gap year students: £300 is available gap year students.
· Charitable organizations must be registered with the UK Charitable Commission.
· Students must be studying for PhD programmes, except gap year students.
· All applicants must be resident in the UK.
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust will offer 10 scholarships (over 3 years) to international students from developing countries to study for Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield Application Deadline: To be confirmed…
Do you want to make a difference in the development of your home country? University of Nottingham is proud to be working with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with…