UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 for International Students
UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 for International Students. Apply now!
When is the Application Deadline:
27th April 2023 5pm BST
Tell Me About UCL Global Masters Scholarship:
The Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for UCL Global Masters Scholarship?
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24.
How are Applicants Selected?
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
University College, London
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2022/23.
What is the Benefit of UCL Global Masters Scholarship?
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
How Long will the Program Last?
For one year
How to Apply for UCL Global Masters Scholarship:
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
While you do not need to have received an offer of admission to be eligible for this scholarship, you will need to have had your fee status confirmed by UCL Admissions.
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.