Total E&P Uganda 3G & 4G Welding Training Program 2021 for Young Uganda Youths
This is a call for applications to the 3G & 4G welding training to be conducted by solid rock life and business on behalf of Total E&P Uganda for Uganda Youths.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021
About the Award: Solid Rock Life and Business is an International capacity building organisation contracted by Total E&P to train Ugandans. ISO standards in 3G and 4G Welding Techniques. This is a Call for eligible applicants to register for the training via the lines communicated below.
Type: Internship, Training
- Ugandans 18 years and above originally from Nwoya, Buliisa. Masindi, Pakwach and Hoima Districts .
- Holders of O’level Certificate/equivalent OR holders of a National Vocational and Technical Crafts certificate in Welding and Metal Fabrication from Vocational Training Institutions OR have at least 2 years of practice/experience In Welding and Metal Fabrication.
- Applicants are required to have Basic English reading and writing skills, good mathematical and physics skills.
- Applicants are required have good eye sight
Eligible Countries: Uganda
To be Taken at: The training will take place at Solid Rock International Technical Institute Advanced Welding Simulation Center in Kampala or Uganda Petroleum Institute in Kigumba and will begin in May 2021.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Intonational Accredited Welding Certification recognized in 56 countries.
- International Health and Safety (ECITB) accepted globally.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to have a Ugandan National ID and a copy of an LC1 Letter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for final assessment and selected candidates will be contacted for the training.
- Females are encouraged Apply.
- The application and training is free of charge therefore applicants are requested to disregard/report requests for money to the below contacts. To register, call +256 758 590 457 +256 788 931 218 or email [email protected]
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.