SAP Young Professional Program 2021 for Graduate Africans
Applications now open for the SAP Young Professional Program 2021 for Young Graduates –
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Application Deadline: The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
About the Award:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in the country they select (below);
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence early – March 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
To be Taken at (Country): See below
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Duration of Award: 3 months
How to Apply:
- SAP Young Professional Program – Cape Verde 2021
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Tanzania
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Ethiopia
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Uganda
- SAP Young Professional Program East Africa 2021- Rwanda
- SAP Young Professional Program East Africa 2021 – Kenya
- SAP’s Young Professional Program Ivory Coast 2021
- SAP Young Professional Program – Egypt – 2021
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.