Norway: BI Presidential Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Masters Students (Fully-funded)
BI Presidential Scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The BI Presidential Scholarships are open to Norwegian and international applicants.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Norway and International
To be taken at (country): Norway
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Selection Process: Applications for Presidential Scholarships will be evaluated on an ongoing basis effective until the March 1st priority deadline.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Duration of Scholarship: The BI Presidential Scholarships are offered for the duration of 2 years, which is the duration of the course.
How to Apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.