Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Application Deadlines: 31st May 2023 for September 2023 start
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sheffield Hallam University UK
About Scholarship: Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, the Transform Together exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from non-EU countries applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enroll in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form only.
- You must be able to evidence the level of academic achievement stated on your scholarship application by submitting a transcript or certificate stating your final result (including percentage/GPA/CGPA) by the scholarship closing date.
- You must provide your eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed. We reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they provide this number on their scholarship application.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
How to Apply: There are three steps to your scholarship application.
- Apply for your chosen course. You can see all of the courses we offer on our prospectus. You must have applied for a place on one of our courses before the scholarship application deadline or your application will not be considered.
- Submit a Transform Together scholarship application form.
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected].
The closing date for Transform Together scholarship applications is 31 May 2023.
The application form
We will use your application form to understand what makes you stand out. Tell us about your achievements so far, and about how you will be an ambassador for the University during and after your studies.
The form will also ask for your student identifier (SI) number. This is an eight-digit number that we sent you after processing your application.
Your scholarship application will not be considered if you do not provide your SI number on the online scholarship application form.