University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate Students
The University of Dundee is offering undergraduate Scholarships to international students wishing to undertake degree programs at the University.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
About Scholarship: This scholarship is payable for each year of your degree at Dundee. The Dean’s International Scholarship is available to applicants in each of the University’s 9 Academic Schools. Each Academic School will decide which of their applicants will receive the scholarship based on previous academic merit plus the supporting statement.
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligibility: You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools for September 2019 entry. If you have an offer for a programe in Medicine or Dentistry, you should read through our Key Facts document below for further information.
- Be classified as Overseas Fee Status, as determined by the University;
- Have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular and/or voluntary activities. The University will assess the information given as part of your programme application.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Up to £25,000 (£5,000 per year of study)
Duration of Award: Up to 5 years
How to Apply:
- There is no application process for this scholarship as our Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
- There may be some cases where we need some further information from you before we can award you the scholarship – in this case, we will contact you to let you know the next steps.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It