Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019 for Young Nigerians
Total is looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with exellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering,Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme
Application Deadline: 27th September 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Head Office, Nigeria
Offer ID: 20649BR
Field: Accounting, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Technology
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven,result oriented,innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Paid
Duration of Programme:
- The YGP is an 18 month program which commences with a 6 months – 9 months program in Total Nigeria. Successful candidate at this stage will proceed for a 12 months programme in any Total Affiliate .
- Proposed start date is 1-11-2019
How to Apply:
Award Providers: Total PLC
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…