The Coventry University UK is offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for Fee-paying Nigerian students applying for full-time courses in 2018.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Coventry University UK
Eligible Field of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered at the university
About Scholarship: Many Nigerian students have told us that the real cost of a Coventry University course in Naira has gone up significantly in the last year. We don’t think it’s fair that an ambitious Nigerian student should be penalised just because exchange rates have fallen. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help Nigerian students afford the cost of a Coventry University degree.
Our Nigeria Development Fund isn’t a selective grade-based scholarship. Any student from Nigeria who enrols on a qualifying course that starts in May 2018 can take advantage of this offer. This award is to save £2,000 from tuition fees for every year that they study with us.
So a postgraduate student on a one year course could save £2,000, and an undergraduate student could save a total of £6,000 during their 3 year course.
We will consider each application on its merits, but only applications made through the process below will be considered.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: Candidate must:
- Be a Nigerian national.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a valid course application for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- Specific academic qualifications
- Understanding of course
- Extra-curricular or work experience.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £2000-£6000 towards tuition fees for undergraduate or postgraduate
Duration of Award: Each year of study.
How to Apply: Coventry can only consider you for this scholarship when you complete an application for a course run by the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing. You must successfully enrol for the May 2018 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
Scholarship Provider: Coventry University UK
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.