Education First Speech International Competition for Students and Teachers (Fully-funded to New York, USA) 2018
The EF Challenge is an international speech competition that encourages high school students to find a creative and engaging answer to the question: “What does sustainable development mean to you?”
Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): New York, USA
About the Award: The EF Youth Leadership Forum brings together outstanding students from all over the world and gives them an opportunity to become better global leaders.
With the help of their teachers, the EF Challenge participants will write and record a short speech that inspires the audience and convinces the jury: both students and teachers have the chance to win amazing prizes – from trips to dream-destinations to study abroad courses and online English lessons.
- All speeches must be in English
- Students between 15 and 19 years can participate
- The speeches must be between 2 to 5 minutes long
- All speeches must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Program:
- Win a two-week study abroad course to a destination of your choice
- Win a trip to the EF Youth Leadership Forum at the EF New York
- Win a spot for an EF Teacher Training Course
How to Apply: All students and teachers must be registered and will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the speeches.
It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.
Award Provider: Education First
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win