Israel: Haifa University Full Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students of Developing Countries
The Embassy of Israel invite you to apply for the Haifa University’s Master of Child Development program. Full scholarships including tuition, accommodation in Israel for students from developing countries.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Israel
Eligible Fields of Study: Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to public services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law are all welcome to enroll in this program.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full scholarships including tuition, accommodation.
How to Apply: Application include:
• Copy of diploma and transcript.
• Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
• Statement of Purpose (500 words).
• Personal History Statement (500 words).
• Copy of valid passport.
• Medical forms.
Award Providers: Embassy of Israel
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa