Dutch-Nigerian Student Business Challenge 2017 for Innovative Nigerians
Are you a student? Are you able to dedicate much time and effort in the period June till November? Be welcome to apply!
Application Deadline: 10th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Fields of Work: Selected applicants will work in a Dutch-Nigerian team on sustainable entrepreneurial solutions for real-life challenges in one of the sectors:
About the Award: The Dutch-Nigerian Student Business Challenge is an innovative business case competition where 12 Dutch and 12 Nigerian students work together on sustainable entrepreneurial solutions for real-life challenges in Nigeria’s energy, health or water-food sector.
The challenge runs from June till November 2017 and is initiated by the Dutch Government. TU Delft in the Netherlands organises the challenge in close collaboration with Passion Incubator in Nigeria. The Dutch-Nigerian student teams are offered a co-creation programme in which the students work together both on- and offline.
Eligibility: The ideal candidate for this call:
- has the Nigerian nationality
- is an excellent or young professional who finished their study less than 3 years ago
- has an outstanding video and CV
- has an excellent recommendation letter from their university
- is available to work on the challenges of the team from June-November 2017; perhaps even beyond
- Full-time availability during the assessment day (21June) and workshop weeks (Sept 4-8 and October 23 – 27)
- A professional level of English
- Proper skills to develop a business case; have social technical and/or business skills.
- Access to computer and internet
Duration of Program: June till November 2017
How to Apply:
- Check if you meet the following requirements above
- Prepare an outstanding (duration max 3 minutes) in which you state why you should be selected for this challenge.
- Get a recommendation letter from your university
- Fill i the Registration Form which can be accessed here
- Send in your application (Video, CV and Recommendation letter) to [email protected]
Award Provider: Dutch Government.