Shanghai University New International Student Scholarship (Fully-funded) 2019/2020 – China
In order to attract more outstanding international talents and promote the construction of Shanghai University’s “double first-class” disciplines, our university has set up a special scholarship at the school level to support outstanding international students to complete their studies in school.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2019 (fall intake only)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
About the Award: In 2019, the scholarship will be used to subsidize the following three projects: the “one belt and one way” training program for future leaders, key disciplines, “first class international engineering talent
training project” and “BRIC project”. The specific application information is Program Webpage (see Link below)
Eligibility: Applicants must be pre-admitted by Shanghai University before they are eligible for scholarships application. (For details of the application procedures, see the international students (undergraduate/master/doctor) admission guide.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
- If you are applying for English-taught programs, English language requirements are higher than admission criteria. Either of the following requirements is enough:
- English is native or official language;
- IELTS (A) 6.5 or above; TOEFL IBT 90 or above; other internationally recognized English proficiency tests with scores of the same level and provide proof of certificates.
- At the time of application, no other types of scholarship were granted.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarships:
- Full scholarship (A): Within the program study period: tuition fee, on-campus accommodation (specific room type), living expenses (1700 Yuan per month for master students, 2100 Yuan per month for doctoral students), comprehensive medical insurance.
- Partial Scholarships (B): Within the program study period: tuition fees, on-campus accommodation (specific room type), comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition Fee Reduction (C) According to the results of the preparatory course performance, all or part of the tuition fees in
the program study period will be exempted
Duration of Scholarship:
(1) Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
(2) Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
(3) Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure.
- It is important to visit the Scholarship Webpage and go through the application procedures before applying.
At AfterSchoolAfrica, we believe in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?