Bond University Living Stipends Scholarship for PhD Students 2016 – Up to $26,288
Brief description: Bond University, is offering living stipend scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degree in 2016. The scholarship will provide living allowance of $26,288 per annum for outstanding full time students and pro rata for part time students.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All countries
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field of Study: PhD Research programs offered at Bond University.
About the Award: The scholarship is tax free and will be available for up to 3 (three) years. Scholarships open for students studying PhD Doctorate by Research AND must hold offer letter to study at Bond University. Applications will be assessed based on key criteria and awarded based on academic merit.
Type: Research PhD
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- candidates are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality
- candidates must meet all the entry requirements for PhD program at Bond University
- candidates must meet English language entry requirement, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements
- candidates must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University
- Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply
- candidates who have applied before and unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply
- candidates can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period
Number of Awardees: A number of scholarships are available
Value of Scholarship: $26,288 per annum for full time students and pro rata for part time students.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 (three) years
How to Apply: Candidates should visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
Award Provider: Bond University
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION