Foundation Edu Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for African Students at University of Ghana
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is now accepting 2019/2020 applications for the award of the Fondazione Edu scholarship scheme for 100 Level students from areas of need.
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2019 at 2:00pm
To be taken at (country): University of Ghana, Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: All courses at the university with focus on the disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic
About Scholarship: Fondazione Edu is a family foundation specializing in higher education in Africa. It was founded in 2005, to realize the desire of the founders to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
They offer African students the opportunity to access higher education in their country of origin. They not only support individual growth paths, but also the creation of professionalism that can, in the long run, contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
The activities of the Fondazione Edu are designed to foster capacity building in Africa and result in the provision of scholarships for university studies that cover the entire cost of training and the costs associated with it
Offered Since: 2005
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply if in addition to UG-SFAO eligibility requirements you:
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated.
Duration of Scholarship: This scholarship will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated.
How to Apply
- Download and Submit a completed FE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
- For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.