Sony/Warner Techstars Music Accelerator Program 2020 for Music Startups (USD$120,000 Funding)
Techstars Music is a startup accelerator run by Techstars and leading companies from the global music business: Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Harmonix Music Systems, Silva Artist Management, Bill Silva Entertainment, QPrime Management, Concord Music, Royalty Exchange, and RecoChoku. We invest $120k into 10 of the best music-related startups from around the world. We provide office space in LA and access to mentors and investors from the global music business.
Application Deadline: 13th October 2019
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): Los Angeles, USA
About the Award: Techstars makes entrepreneurship more accessible by providing access to capital, guidance, marketing, business development, customer acquisition, employee recruitment, and M&A opportunities.
- technology oriented companies, typically web-based or other software companies. Other companies that don’t quite fit that mold are welcome.
- Companies that can have national or worldwide reach.
- Biotechnology companies, restaurants, consultancies, or other local service oriented companies are NOT funded
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: A $100,000 convertible note is automatically offered to all Techstars companies upon acceptance, in addition to $20,000 in exchange for 6% common stock, plus:
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in the Techstars Music program with intense, hands-on mentorship from artists, executives from Techstars Music Member –
- Companies and the broad music business
- Connections to the Techstars Network of over 5,000 founders, alumni and mentors globally
- 400 perks worth over $1,000,000
- Office space in Los Angeles for the duration of the program
- Demo Day and other investor connections
- Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry
Duration of Program: 3 months
How to Apply: Apply Now
Award Providers: Techstars