Educational Pathways International (EPI) Fully-funded Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate Students in Ghana
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2019/20 applications for the award of Scholarships from the Educational Pathways International scholarship scheme.
Application Deadline: 12th September, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana- University of Ghana, Accra or Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi.
About the Award: EPI only accepts applications from students accepted and registered at the University of Ghana, Accra or Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi. Prospective candidates are required to visit the Student Aid office at one of these universities at the start of the fall semester to see if they qualify.
Eligibility: EPI recruits highly motivated, talented and deserving students, all of whom have overcome extraordinary challenges to complete secondary school. The characteristics EPI seeks in scholarship recipients include:
- are a Level 100 student.
- reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- are a Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or
- female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- will during non-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana
- are a gifted child
Selection Criteria: The program is bottoms up, in that each of the recipients makes a pledge to excel academically, engage in extra-curricular activities that provide community service, and act as a role model for the youth in their community.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 Years
How to Apply: Submit a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays and
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them