Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
- 31st May 2017 for September 2017 start
- 1st November 2017 for January 2018 start
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Sheffield Hallam University UK
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship applications are welcome from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- MA TESOL
- MSc Technical Architecture
- MA Design
- MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Sport Business Management
About Scholarship: Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship
- 2015/16 – a full (100% discount) or half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- 2016/17 – a half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, follow these steps
- Check you meet you the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, download the scholarship application form (on the
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts to [email protected] by
- 31 May 2016 for September 2016 start
- 1 November 2016 for January 2017 start
- A panel will review the scholarship applications
- You will be notified if you have been successful approximately one month after the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Visit scholarship webpage
Sponsors: Sheffield Hallam University