The University of Edinburgh will offer one Masters scholarship for the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2017.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
- The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant on the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following eligible countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozamibique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
Number of Awards: 1
Value and Duration of Program: The scholarship has a value of £1,000 per annum which will be deducted from the annual tuition fee and is tenable for three years.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants should complete an online application
- The closing date for the scholarship application is 1st July 2017.
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Award Provider: University of Edinburgh