Applications for the International Breweries PLC Brewing Technical Trainee are now open. Apply now Application Deadline: 13th August 2021 About International Breweries PLC Our Dream is to bring people together for a better…
Internships in Africa
Internship is a job taken by anyone (undergraduate or a fresh graduate) to learn more about the profession or sector, as well as acquire some experiences needed to excel in career. With development and innovation taking place in Africa, it will quite be interesting to consider applying for any of the internship programme offered in Africa by some organisations.
When researching for internships offered in Africa, ensure to look for quality. Find out the support system of the organization, the schedule for each day’s activities, the benefits offered, as well as health implications. If it offers a work balance that suits your life, then, give it a try. If not, give it a second thought.
Paid Internships in Africa
- Paid Intern – Africa Region
The paid intern is an entry level position designed to provide both undergraduates and graduates the opportunity to be a part of international development at the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES).
The intern is expected to do the following: conduct research, assist in preparing reports, attend meetings (both internal and external), assist with programme development and compile daily research from academic journals.
- Intern must be an undergraduate or graduate of not more than one year.
- Must have an excellent research and communication skills.
- Proficient in Ms-Excel and Ms-Word.
- No previous experience is required.
Benefits of the programme
The intern will be provided with administrative and logistical support to projects. This support could be in form of finance, contracts, grants, human resources, business development, programme management, communications, as well as IT.
- Graduate Internship Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Limited
Raadaa is an online academic research website for individuals, authors and organisations to publish, share and monetize their educational contents in form of books, blogs, newspapers, and so on.
- Applicant must be a graduate.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and is teachable.
- Must have a laptop.
The value of the internship is not disclosed, but promised to be attractive.
- Graduate Internship Program Recruitment at DSCL Corporate Services Limited
DSCL Corporate Services Limited is a company which provides company secretarial, governance and training services to individuals, government and organisations. The head office is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Applicant must be a graduate.
- Must be younger than 25.
- Must be a Law, Arts or Humanities graduate.
Benefits of the Programme
- Skills enhancement in writing, communications and research.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Opportunities to network with mentors.
- Attractive remuneration.
Five Internships in Africa you should apply for
- TOTAL E&P Internship Programme for Nigerian Students
The Total E&P internship is open to university and polytechnic undergraduates for their SIWES internship programme at TOTAL E&P.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate.
- He/she must be a Nigerian student.
Benefits: Monthly stipend of ₦30,000, lunch, transportation, medical healthcare and good internship experience.
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates
The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for talented graduates to display their leadership skills.
- Applicant must be digital savvy, adaptable, innovative and so on.
- Must possess a second-class upper from a recognised university.
- Must be below 26.
- Must have completed the NYSC Programme.
Value of the programme is not stated.
- Google Business Internship for Young Africans
Google internship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students for 12 weeks.
- Applicant must be must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s programme.
- Must have an internship experience in sales, advertising, consulting, analysis and customer service.
Benefits of the Programme
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Exposure to technological industry.
- Team collaboration.
Google internship is a platform for growth, while acquiring experience for career advancement.
- The West African Civil Society Institute (WACSI)
WACSI is a regional, non-governmental organization dedicated to enhancing the capacities of the Civil Society Organizations. Interns are expected to commit to WACSI for six months to enhance their knowledge and leadership capacities.
- Minimum of first degree in international affairs, political science, law, public policy, development study and related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Interested in civil society and non-profit organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team management, research and communication skills and so on.
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Internship Programme for Young Africans
The African Development Bank is the premier Pan-African development bank that promotes economic growth and progress. Furthermore, it is offering opportunities to selected young people to develop their skills and gain lasting experience through its internship programme. The interns are selected based on the business needs of the bank. The field of study must be within the families of the Bank.
- Students shall be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and currently enrolled in a master’s degree programme.
- The intern must apply within one year of acquiring the degree.
- Must be a citizen of one of the bank’s member family.
- Must be fluent in English or French.
The value of the internship is only a monthly stipend.
The bank is committed to providing interns an opportunity for professional experiences.
Microsoft Interns 4Afrika are now taking in applications for the 2021 where the selected applicants will go to selected African countries for a 6 months training with pay. Application Deadline: 30th June 2021 Eligible Countries: All …
Want to be a Fellow? Apply Now! No more unpaid internships Application Deadline: 15th June 2021 About the Award: The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships! Type: Fellowship …
techbuild.africa has opened applications for young Nigerians who are interested in learning content development in an internship position. Application Deadline: 14th June 2021 Type: Internship Eligibility: The following are…
The 3 months virtual and site-based internship applications are now open. Calling on Graduates in the East and Southern Africa Region: here’s a chance to join Nestlé ESAR team! Application Deadline: 30th July 2021 About the Award:…