Harvard Business School
Studying at Harvard Business School
Harvard Business School is the graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The school extends a vast full-time MBA program, online programs, doctoral programs, and many others. Students acquire through the popular case technique of instruction, thus learning to make arduous outcomes and being confronted by the diverse viewpoints of their classmates. The school’s curriculum defies one to discover, execute and become a better administrator.
Available Academic Programs
The following are the academic programs available:
Summer Programs for Undergraduates
This is a 10-week program for Harvard University undergraduates who yearn to serve appropriately with Harvard Business School on analysis schemes on topics varying from business procedure to social media.
Business Analytics Program
Here, professionals explore new paths to assess, discern and take benefit of data to steer robust strong business expectations. This program is given through an alliance between Harvard Business School, the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
This program is a full time, two-year residential program. Students learn through the case instrument, where they notch into the class of case protagonists day-to-day, understanding to formulate tough verdicts and being disputed by the diverse standpoints of their classmates. The curriculum propels you to evolve a better leader.
This kind of program assists selves to be equipped for the challenges ahead in business. In this program, there are significant learning chances that help one achieve his prospect. Practical solutions are provided for business challenges.
There are eight doctoral programs offered at Harvard Business School. They are:
- Accounting and Management
- Business Economics
- Health Policy
- Organizational Behavior
- Technology and Operations Management.
The doctoral program evaluates the changing world of business, society, and education.
The online program is formulated to make the Harvard Business School classroom close to someone. This program allows for the exchange of ideas, offer information and crave out opinions from a community of scholars huddled around the globe. Online classes are case-based, that is there will be an immediate firsthand challenges business administrators faced, and how they scuffle it.
How to Apply
Applicants must follow the following.
- Written Application: Applicants must apply online with vital documents. To get admitted to Harvard Business School, all applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Interview: All interviews are administered by invitation only. The interview is a favorable pointer of attention but is not an assurance of admission. If invited, one must partake in order to finalize the application method. The slate of the interview can be via Skype, on-campus or in domestic or international hub cities. Interviews are usually thirty minutes.
- Post-Interview Reflection: Candidates will be expected to submit a written reflection after their interview. Instructions will be furnished to those applicants who are invited to the interview procedure.
Applicants to Harvard Business School must have the following:
- A 4-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- GMAT or GRE test results.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE test results if you attended a non- English undergraduate program; MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 for applying. For IELTS, Harvard Business School does not have a minimum test score to apply. Though, the MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with an IELTS score lower than 7.5 from applying. While for PTE, the school does not have a minimum test score to apply. Though, the MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
- Recommendations (2): Applicants are expected to have two recommendation letters from people without questionable character.
- Acceptance of policies: A letter stating that an applicant has accepted the policies of Harvard Business School and agrees to abide by them during his/her stay at the school.
See below Havard Business School Scholarships and apply.
The Boustany Foundation offers the Harvard MBA Scholarship programs for students from any nation with preference to candidates of Lebanese ...
The Boustany Foundation offers the MBA Harvard Scholarship programs for students from any nation with preference to candidates of Lebanese ...
Seven UP Bottling Company Plc offers MBA Scholarships to Nigerian Students for Study at Harvard Business School USA Class of ...
Beginning with the MBA Class of 2018, Harvard Business School (HBS) will offer a Global Opportunity Fellowship (GO: Africa) to supplement the ...