Boustany Foundation is offering MBA Scholarship to international students to study at the University of Cambridge 2020 Application Deadline: 15th May 2022 Offered annually? Every two years. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the…
Boustany Foundation was founded in 2006 by father and son, Nabil and Fadi Boustany respectively. Although initially, the foundation was being operated in two different phases—one by the father and the other, son—and each phase has its own Board of Directors that include various people from different countries and backgrounds. Even before the foundation was established, Nabil Boustany has awarded the first Boustany Scholarship to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge in 1997. Since that time, the scholarship has been awarded to many students in various fields with the aim of creating more opportunities for students who are quite exceptional. Nabil Boustany once stated that “I hope the Boustany Foundation Scholarships will be a catalyst for outstandingly talented individuals to be an influence in creating a better world for us all.”
Universities Offering Boustany Foundation Scholarships
- University of Cambridge
Regarded as one of the most prestigious business programs in the world, the University of Cambridge MBA has become a training ground for many exceptional and talented students who are aspiring to rule the business world. For this, even before the establishment of the foundation, the Boustany Scholarship has been awarded to students at the University of Cambridge to study courses including Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Astronomy and Philosophy. The scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one-year MBA course at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
Being as rigorous and as academically demanding as the Cambridge MBA may be, the Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding candidate who must have fulfilled the admission requirements of the Judge Business School and must have been offered admission prior to student’s application for Boustany Scholarship. To be considered for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have excellent academic backgrounds
- Must have been offered admission to study at Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge
- Must submit GMAT score, curriculum vitae and acceptance letter from the University of Cambridge
- Maybe a citizen from any nation with priority given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidate must be prepared to complete a summer internship at the end of the course with the Boustany Foundation without salary
- The scholarship offers financial aid up to £23,000
- The Foundation will also offer travel & accommodation expenses during the internship
- Boustany Foundation Harvard MBA Scholarship
Of course, if not the leading business school in the world, Harvard MBA is known as one of the most life-transforming schools that have produced some of the top business people in the world. Notable for its competitiveness and rigor, Harvard Business School is hard to get into. So for students who have been offered admission into Harvard MBA, Boustany Foundation provides an opportunity.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School is offered to an outstanding and exceptionally brilliant scholar who has demonstrated high academic and professional achievements. Unlike the Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge, Harvard Business School is a twenty-four-month programme, and the Boustany Foundation offers scholarships into the programme once in every two years
- The Scholarship offers financial aid of US$95,000 for the two years, sufficient enough to take care of the students’ tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses during the internship are also covered by the Foundation
- Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds
- Must have been offered admission to study at Harvard Business School
- Must submit GMAT score, curriculum vitae and acceptance letter from the University
- Citizens from any nation with priority given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidate must be prepared to complete a summer internship at the end of the course with the Boustany Foundation without no salary
Although the Boustany Foundation is known to award scholarships for MBA, the scholarships also extend to other disciplines including:
- Masters in Business Administration
The Boustany Foundation scholarship offers a life-time opportunity for students to study for a Masters in Business Administration in some of the most prestigious universities in the world.
- The Boustany Astronomy Scholarship
The Boustany Astronomy Scholarship is designed to support exceptional candidates wishing to pursue a PhD in Astronomy with the aim of advancing human knowledge of space. Candidates who receive this scholarship will have the chance to become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany Astronomy PhD Scholarship is granted once every three years, for a PhD course at The Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge University. The requirements for the scholarship are similar to the above for MBA.
- The Boustany Philosophy Scholarship
The Boustany Foundation scholarship to study philosophy is offered at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Cambridge. The scholarships are awarded only to exceptional candidates who are interested in acquiring a PhD degree in philosophy at Cambridge University and, just like the Astronomy, the recipients of this scholarship become members of Pembroke College.
The Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to students in various fields with the aim of creating more opportunities to students who are exceptional. Start here to apply
The Boustany Foundation offers the MBA Harvard Scholarship programs for students from any nation with preference to candidates of Lebanese descent. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021. Application…
The Boustany Astronomy Scholarship supports exceptional individuals wishing to pursue research that will advance scientific knowledge of space and the universe. Application Deadline: 28th February 2019. Eligible Countries: …