Scholarships in Italy
Application opens for scholarships in Italy for international students from Africa and developing countries every year.
These include Italian government scholarships for foreign students, Italian University Scholarship etc for undergraduate, master or PhD/doctoral degrees.
About Scholarships in Italy
As an international student, you may undergo your studies on fully funded or partially funded scholarships in Italy. The Government of Italy and Universities in Italy offer scholarships to international students each calendar year to study in Italy. There are schools that offer scholarships and grants to students. There are a good number of Erasmus scholarships also. These scholarships often extend to accommodations and free meal tickets for the students.
These are six steps to follow if you are interested in the Italian Scholarship:
- Check if your country is eligible for any Italy Scholarship Application
- Check for a school that offers your degree of choice.
- Check if the degree of your choice is eligible for any scholarship
- Submit admission application to the university of your choice
- Some admission applications are regarded as scholarship applications too. If that is not the case, then apply for the scholarship.
- Wait for the admission and final result.
Cost Of Living in Italy
The cost of living in Italy will depend largely on one’s lifestyle and location. The cost of living in the cities are quite distinct from living in small towns. Housing cost is higher in the city but the quality of life is worth it.
In Rome for instance, students will have to spend between 700 and 800 Euros per month while for other cities of Italy like Turin, Padua, Pisa or Bologna a student spends between 550 Euros per month to 750 Euros per month.
Why Study In Italy (Benefits to Aspiring Applicants)
- For students looking for a wonderful place to pursue their higher studies, Italy is one of the best. Italian universities offer the European standard education which affords students many opportunities after school.
- With a glorious history, diverse culture and some of the most mouth-watering delicacies you’ll ever have the pleasure of eating, living in Italy can be an exciting experience. Here is a comprehensive list of the benefits of studying in Italy:
- Italy has a wide range of universities a student can choose from.
- Students have the opportunity to learn Italian at an excellent level. This is an advantage to their resume when searching for a job after school.
- International students have the choice of applying for a grant or scholarship.
- Many universities provide affordable accommodation within a range of 300 to 400 euros a month.
- International students a get student visa which allows them to travel around Europe freely as well as many bonuses on tickets and services.
- Italy has a good number of low cost universities for students who can’t secure a scholarship for their studies.
- Students are legally allowed to extend their visa upon graduation.
- Students have the opportunity to study and work. On average, a part-time position pays 10 euros per hour.
See the most recent scholarships in Italy for international students below
Watch this Video on Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students.
Government Scholarships List of Scholarships Scholarships Scholarships in Asia Scholarships in Australia Scholarships in Belgium Scholarships in Canada Scholarships in China Scholarships in Europe Scholarships in Finland Scholarships in France Scholarships in Germany Scholarships in Italy Scholarships in Japan Scholarships in Netherlands Scholarships in New Zealand Scholarships in Norway Scholarships in Sweden Scholarships in UK Scholarships in USA
One of the best ways to study for free as a foreign student in another country is to apply for ...
Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program 2023/2025: Italy’s Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study ...
Agriculture Scholarships Economics Geography March Masters Scholarships Scholarships Scholarships in Asia Scholarships in Belgium Scholarships in Europe Scholarships in France Scholarships in Germany Scholarships in Italy Scholarships in USA
International Masters in Rural Development (IMRD) Scholarship 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries
The International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), offers the opportunity to become an international expert on rural development in its ...
European University Institute (EUI) Policy Leaders Fellowship 2023/2024 for Young Policy Professionals
European University Institute (EUI) Policy Leaders Fellowship 2023/2024: The School of Transnational Governance (STG) at the European University Institute (EUI) ...
Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) has opened applications for its Fellowship program for typically PhD students, researchers and professors Application Deadline: 31st ...
Agriculture Scholarships August Internships Middle East & North Africa Scholarships for Nigerians Scholarships in Italy
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Internship Program 2023 for Undergraduate/Graduate Students – HQ Rome, Italy
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) is offering undergraduate, graduate and students numerous internships in its ...