Centre for Sustainability Transitions (CST) Masters & PhD Scholarships 2021 – Stellenbosch University
The Centre for Sustainability Transitions builds on a strong history of transdisciplinary research and complexity studies at Stellenbosch University, providing a vibrant hub for solution-oriented sustainability science that hosts leading scientists and students from diverse disciplinary backgrounds in a state-of-the-art research centre.
Application Deadline: Varying
About the Award: The primary objective of the CST is to provide transformational knowledge on the dynamics of multi-scale social-ecological change, and strategic insights into the new modes of research and governance that can bring about a just transition to a more equitable and sustainable society, in southern Africa and globally.
Eligible Field(s): See below
Type: Masters, PhD
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: We seek motivated individuals interested to pursue a PhD on the following topics:
- Dynamics of Sustainability Transitions (12 June)
- Fostering sustainable, just and resilient urban futures in Africa (12 June)
- Social-ecological regime shifts in the Anthropocene (12 June)
And to pursue a Masters on the following topics:
- Patterns in prosperity, equality, and ecological integrity in southern Africa
- Gross Ecosystem Product for South Africa
Please click on the links above for further details.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.