University of Pavia Masters in Civic Engineering Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students – Italy
A call for applications is published for students enrolled in the MSc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards!
Application Deadline: 26th June 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Italy
About the Award: There are 2 scholarships available for the 2021/2022 academic year, specifically addressed to students who will enrol with the MSc programme CivRisk:
- 2 Full scholarships of 6’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a contribution for the costs for accommodation and fees, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years);
- 2 Partial scholarships of 3’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a partial contribution to the costs for fees or accommodation, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years).
Eligibility: In order to apply, candidates must satisfy any one of the following requirements:
- they are going to enrol in the MSc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards for the first time for the a.y. 2021/2022
- they have submitted a pre-evaluation request and they have been accepted for enrolment in the MSc programme for the a.y. 2021/2022
- they are graduates or undergraduates from another Italian university who complies with the requirements for direct enrolment as stated in the official call for application, paragraph 4.1 (a final grade greater than 105/110 or an average mark, calculated for all the courses with a mark and weighed with the ECTS, of at least 27/30);
- they submit a pre-evaluation request and at the same time they apply to this call for scholarship. Candidates must confirm their request with the payment to the pre-evaluation expenses and they must submit all the documentation listed in the official MSc call for application published here: http://www.unipv.eu/site/home/matricole2018_magistrale/articolo4291.html
Selection Criteria: The final ranking will be decided by a committee on the basis of: 1) the applicant’s academic curriculum and their study and work experience, as declared by the candidate, and 2) via oral interview of the candidate. More specifically, the teaching committee will evaluate the following documents:
- Academic qualifications, passed exams and relevant grades
- Work and study experience after graduation
- Reference letters (maximum 2)
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: Applicants will be evaluated and scholarships granted according to the final ranking. The first two students in the ranking will be awarded with a scholarship of €6,000.00 per academic year; the third and the fourth will be awarded with a scholarship of €3,000.00 per academic year. These amounts are gross but may be subjected to income taxation depending on the personal financial arrangements of the students.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply: The scholarships will be assigned by the Selection Committee, on a merit basis. Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by the 29th of June 2020.. Details about the application procedure can be found here.
Award Providers: University of Pavia, Italy