Canadian Partnership for International Justice (CPIJ) Summer School Scholarships 2021 for Students from Developing Countries (Fully-funded)
The CPIJ is offering scholarships to graduate students from developing countries to attend the International Justice and Victims’ Rights Summer School, to be held at the Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), May 24 to June 11, 2021.
Application Deadline: 29th March 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), Canada
Type: Short course
- Applicants must be masters or PhD students
- Applicants must reside in any developing countries
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: This scholarship will be used to help pay students’ tuition.
Duration of Program: May 24 to June 11, 2021
How to Apply: Please send a file containing:
- A short CV3, including the list of academic and professional achievements (e.g. education, scholarships, publications, presentations at conferences);
- A letter of motivation specifying your research interests and justifying the benefit of participating in the summer school for the advancement of your project;
- A copy of the grades obtained in your current program;
- A proof of current enrolment in a postsecondary institution.
The school is bilingual (French-English). Students are expected to be fluent in French or English and to have at least a passive understanding of the other language.