Canadian Partnership for International Justice (CPIJ) Summer School Scholarships 2020 for Students from Developing Countries (Fully-funded)
The Canadian Partnership for International Justice is offering three $ 2,000 scholarships to graduate students from developing countries to attend the International Justice and Victims’ Rights Summer School, to be held at the Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), June 1 to 6, 2020.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), Canada
Type: Short course, Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be masters or PhD students
- Applicants must reside in any developing countries
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: $ 2,000. This scholarship will be used to help pay students’ tuition, travel expenses, and lodging.
Duration of Program: June 1 to 6, 2020.
How to Apply: The application must include the following:
- A letter of motivation addressing the importance of the scholarship for the student’s participation in the summer school (maximum 500 words);
- A copy of their transcript for the current university program;
- A short standardized curriculum vitae, according to the model used by the scholarship committee of the International Center for Comparative Criminology (ICCC).
Filing the application
- The application must be submitted no later than Wednesday April 1, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
- Completed applications must be sent by e-mail in a single PDF file to
[email protected] (You can also send any questions to this address).