CPIJ Scholarship for Masters and PhD Students in Developing Countries (Fully-funded to attend Summer School in Canada) 2019
The Canadian Partnership for International Justice is offering three $ 2,000 scholarships to graduate students from developing countries to attend the International Justice and Victims’ Rights Summer School, to be held at the Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), June 4 to 9, 2018.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), Canada
Type: Short course, Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be masters or PhD students
- Applicants must reside in any developing countries
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: $ 2,000. This scholarship will be used to help pay students’ tuition, travel expenses, and lodging.
Duration of Program: June 4 to 9, 2018.
How to Apply: Please send a file containing:
- A short CV (use this format), including the list of academic and professional achievements (e.g. education, scholarships, publications, presentations at conferences);
- A letter of motivation specifying your research interests and justifying the benefit of participating in the summer school for the advancement of your project;
- A copy of the grades obtained in your current program;
- A proof of current enrolment in a postsecondary institution.
Filing the application
- Complete files must be sent by email to [email protected].
- Files must be sent as a single file in PDF format. Only complete files will be considered.
Award Providers: CPIJ
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World