Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2023 for Young Nigerians (₦12,000,000 Award)
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 27th December, 2022.
About the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award: The DAAYTA 2023 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Similar to the previous edition, DAAYTA 2023 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
For more information on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the Terms & Conditions here. You can also view the FAQs below.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award: The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital.
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.